Dental Veneers are wafer-thin, semi-translucent facings that bond securely to the fronts of your teeth. Dental Veneers are durable, stain-resistant, and natural looking. Usually made of porcelain, they are custom designed by your dentist specifically for your teeth, fabricated at a specialty lab and then bonded to your teeth.
We fabricate Porcelain veneer (Ceramic Veneer) with different materials like Cerec, Procera, Emax (Emax cad) or Empress for best quality, aesthetic value and longevity.
Are you afraid to smile? Embarrassed about your teeth? Or maybe you just want a better looking smile. Recapturing the beauty of your smile is easier than you think. Dental veneers, the primary smile enhancement used in extreme makeovers and the choice of many celebrities, can dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth. If your job requires you to be in public, whether it is sales, training or speaking, a winning smile can improve your confidence.
Dr. Varun Saoji’s Dental Clinic, Cosmetic and implant dental center has a well-deserved reputation of being the best cosmetic dental clinic for Veneers, Laminates and all types of cosmetic dental treatments in (Juhu & Jogeshwari), Mumbai, India. Here are the reasons:
1. It is an certified dental clinics in (Juhu & Jogeshwari), Mumbai that adheres to the highest standard of ethical and quality treatment delivered in a caring, warm and professional environment.
2. It has a team of highly experienced and internationally trained Cosmetic Dentists who are specialist in veneers and other smile makeover procedures. They are experts at using veneers/ laminates to close gaps, align crowding or protruding teeth, or whiten discolored teeth and give you a natural and youthful smile that complements your teeth and face.
3. They use state of the art minimal invasive techniques minimally and procedures which give the most aesthetically pleasing results. Innovative technologies like smile design and facial esthetic software are used for computer-aided smile designing. The shape, size, and color of your laminates and veneers are precisely selected to suit your face, age, and gender. This software enables you to see the result before the start of treatment.
4. Finest quality materials are used to meticulously craft your veneers and laminates in their in-house lab.
5. All procedures are painless, quick and comfortable for the patient.
Dental veneers are a safe and effective method of concealing broken, chipped, discolored, crooked, and misshapen teeth. Often only a very tiny amount of your tooth is removed to apply the veneers. Crowns may require a significant amount of tooth removal before application. Dental veneers can also be used to fill gaps and spaces between teeth.
Generally speaking, the cost of dental veneers depends on many factors, including:
Traditional porcelain veneers comes with different materials like and between $125 to $230 per tooth but can last 10 to 15 years.
The placement of porcelain veneers is a very delicate procedure that requires to skill of a cosmetic dentist. The entire procedure will typically take around 3 visits to our Dr. Varun Saoji (cosmetic dentist.)
The first visit is the planning stage. This is where you and Dr. Varun Saoji will determine what size, shape and type of veneers will work best for you based upon your facial features and aesthetic preferences.
The second visit will involve the removal of a small bit of enamel and the preparation of the veneers. This visit will also include the placement of temporary veneers to protect your teeth.
In the final visit your Dr. Varun Saoji will apply your permanent veneers. The veneer process requires 5-7 working days.
Anyone with healthy teeth and a normal bite can consider dental veneers. If you have any cavities or peridontal disease, these must be addressed first. An initial consultation is recommended so that Dr. Varun Saoji may complete a thorough examination of your teeth and make the best recommendation for you.
They look natural and beautiful. They are also extremely durable. So durable in fact, if there were trauma to the tooth, it is more likely the tooth would facture before the bond of the veneer. And using today’s adhesive technologies, they can last for years
The semi-translucent veneer match the light-transmitting properties of natural teeth, and being metal-free, No “black” marginal line found around many traditional porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns.
Once applied, they are final. You will not be able to remove them. Therefore it is very important to have them designed by an experienced qualified cosmetic dentist to ensure they match the rest of your teeth and your expectations.
Please Fill out the form below.